Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The Loft

So I’m an orchestra director with the school district here.  I love my job, I’m so incredibly grateful that my fine arts director saw something in me that had potential.  Let’s be truthful here, my interview was an epic failure.  To all my future interviewees out there, never bring your kids to an interview.

Anywho, when I got the job (a huge glory to God on that one) I had nothing to wear, and I mean that. My body had birthed three children, had undergone two major surgeries and I literally lived in yoga pants.  I had nothing to wear.  Do you know how expensive professional clothes are.  I would have had to get a second job to afford professional clothes 😳. I eventually found The Loft, this is my go to store for all my professional clothes.  It fits my skinny girl, no figure, lack of style needs.  It’s affordable and has some awesome sales where you can get fine quality with out getting a second job 🤓

I love the looks they pair together on the models and I essentially shop the look, the best part of this... Is the fact that I can still move in them.  I can bend down without exposing indecent parts to my innocent kiddos.  I can move without sweating because the material is breathable.  I love wearing the clothes because they’re not itchy either.  So there you have it, my go to place to shop for professional clothes, or my mom’s closest but don’t tell her I said that 😏


No comments:

Post a Comment