Monday, February 5, 2018

Baskets

I know Valentines Day is coming up but I couldn’t help but share some of these Mary and Martha baskets.  If you’re wanting to help out small businesses I.E. me this is a sure way to get some really cute things for you and your kids.
You can purchase the small, medium, or large basket and then go to our kids section to fill it up with books, plush toys, and fun plates, servingware, and puzzles for your little one.  You can also get one for you or your a friend putting an assortment of Mary and Martha goodies in :) Did you know we sell Bibles and devotional too!  All of these things would be the perfect gift for anyone.  Here is my link to all the great and amazing product that you can get through my website.
                                                     Shop Bre’s Mary and Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment