Thursday, February 22, 2018

Sex

Ha,
I got your attention didn’t I :)

Ok now that we are talking about a subject that is definitely for the mature and ready person please let me advice you to not allow your child to read this!  For the love of Pete I’m already slightly blushing and I’m a married woman!  And gentleman, you don’t need to read this either, move along there bucko.

Why am I bringing up this book.  Here’s the deal ladies I’m going to be blunt and I’m sorry if I offend anyone but this is a Christian blog with Christian viewpoints.  Jesus Book Girl has Jesus in the title for a reason.

So when I got married I was a Virgin, I had literally no clue what sex was unless you count the smut books that I read and they totally down played the amount of pain a Virgin would have.  At least on my end of the deal.  I remember reading Kevin Leman’s book Sheet Music and though he was very analytical he didn’t cover the emotional side of sex.  Ladies we are all about the emotion.  If we aren’t feeling there is no way that we can get pleasure from the experience.

This book The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex,  I found when I had been married for a while and all I could think was I wish this was written before I got married.  It explains so much about the woman’s thought process and why we feel the way we feel and how we can get true intimacy in the act.  It also goes over many things that are incredibly helpful to the Virgin and experienced woman when they want an intimate relationship with their spouse.

This is a great book and I really have benefitted from it, but here’s one last thing that I tell all my soon be married friends (this is for healthy relationships only, if you’re in an abusive relationship physically or verbally please get help).  Have sex, a lot of it, even when you’re exhausted, or not in the mood.  It’s amazing to me how my man becomes more affectionate, talkative when that side of their life is filled.  Ladies put your big girl pants on, brush your teeth and hair and choose to love on your husband.  The benefits far out way the time spent being intimate.

Best of luck and know that I’m praying for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment