Monday, March 26, 2018

War

If you have never considered the fact that there are beings outside our realm of sight, I would highly suggest you start reading the Bible.
Friends are you prepared for war?  Are you prepared?  Do you have the armour of God, have you prepped for your day?

For though we walk in the flesh we’re not waging war according to the flesh.  We have a God that has given us tools and protection to help us during our day.  He wants to be able to protect you from the onslaught of the evil one.  From things that could cause you to stumble and fall.  These weapons have divine power.  Power to destroy strongholds of addictions, and fear.  That’s an incredible weapon!

So again, I ask you, are you prepared?

I’m praying for you, and I ask that you pray for me too :). That God gives me the strength to go about doing His work.  That my own faults and weaknesses are once again forgiven and that the strongholds in my life are destroyed by Jesus Christ’ divine power.  What an amazing God we serve, have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment