Thursday, March 29, 2018

Conundrum

Sometimes when I read the Bible I run across a chapter that I think in my head, Say what?  And so reread it again, I’m like mhhrrrr, I don’t know how to take that... and I’m compuzzled (compounded and puzzled, I made the word up).

Like this verse and chapter I had to reread it and then reread it again.  I’m still confused.

Friends, I want you to know that that’s ok.  The Bible is filled with incredibly awesome, epic, and sometimes mysterious words.  I feel as we walk on this journey with our Father God that some things He’ll reveal at a later date.  So after I got done rereading this chapter and then the verse.  I prayed to God asking Him what it all meant.  How do I test myself?  How does one make sure you are in the faith?  Possibly just simply asking God “ am I in the faith?”

If anyone knows I would love the answer 🙃

No comments:

Post a Comment