Monday, March 12, 2018

Hungary

I started going on mission trips at a fairly young age.  If you don’t know what a mission trip is, it’s basically a time where you go and help people out.  My gifts are useful to a lot of people and I felt the need to use them to glorify God.

God gave me the gift of teaching and intercession.  My heart is for anyone wanting to learn and I pray for them.  Some of my students that I taught 20 years ago I still pray for.  I don’t know where they’re at or how they’ve grown up but I have an immense burden to pray for them.  If I’ve taught you or formed a relationship with you, Jesus has put it on my heart to pray for you :).

I’m horrible at evangelizing, what I’ve noticed for me is it takes a relationship for me to open up.  I can’t do that too often by going up to some random person.  What usually happens is God puts someone in my life for a reason.

When I first heard about Hungary through my church I had that still small voice in my head or like I tell my kids your God gut is speaking to you.  The more I prayed about it, the more I felt God saying “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?”  This mission trip will be teaching English for a week at a school to 9-14 year olds.   Being someone who teaches orchestra to that age group I had to chuckle when I was told that.  God knew :)

So friends, I’m going to Hungary.  If you can pray for the team that He uses us and that we’re lights to those who needs us I would appreciate it.  If you can pray for Todd while he is watching our kids I would appreciate that even more!   If you would like to help feel free to click Here.

If you need prayer, I would love to pray for you.  Know that you are so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment