Friday, March 16, 2018

Boden


So I have a confession to make.  I like nice quality clothes 😳. Not that that is bad but the price tag that goes with quality clothes breaks my little banker’s daughter heart.  So usually my kids are decked out in hand me downs or clearance rack deals.  They still look cute but honestly, they play in them so hard that they’ll be worn out in no time.

When the major holidays come up though I treat myself to matching dresses for the girls and a complimentary button up for Drew.  They’re adorable in them.  My one store that I’ve been going to lately is a store that’s over the seas.  Boden is a British company that make incredible clothes.  Here’s a statement from their website.


WELCOME TO BODEN

Welcome to Boden, so nice of you to drop by. We’re all about British fashion that’s the enemy of ordinary. Unmatched quality. Incredible service. That’s what we do best. You’ll find exclusive prints, premium fabrics, effortless cuts and surprising details for the whole family. And it’ll be those things that keep you coming back demanding more, more, MORE.



I love their clothes and how each article of clothing is done well.  I can even throw it in the laundry and the quality still remains!  Their attention to detail is what keeps me coming back.  For instance each clothes are lined with fun prints inside and the girls dresses have pockets on them, I absolutely love pockets!  Just a warning though, you’ll pay for all that quality but sometimes on special occasions it’s totally worth it :)

If you would like to get an Easter outfit for you’re sweet beb click Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment