Thursday, March 8, 2018

Mornings

Why are some mornings so incredible and then others blah.  I don’t know why but this morning is blah.  My quiet time seems off, my prayer time was sub par, and we ran out of half in half so I’m drinking milk in my coffee.  The girls started fighting at 5:15 am this morning.  This morning is blah.

But I’m sitting here in a house that’s warm, with coffee that Todd made for me, I don’t have to hide my faith, and my kids are healthy (I know they are because I can hear them screaming at each other).  Can you tell I’m trying here :)   I am trying my hardest to feel thankful for what the Lord has done in our life, but right now all I want to do is go back to bed.

Friends, no matter where you are know that we all have days that just feel off.  Know that I’m praying Romans 12:12 for all us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment