Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Talk

When I first start becoming friends with someone, they can sometimes give me a weird look because I seriously will start praying with them anywhere :)  I like to talk to God, I like that He listens all the time!  He literally has never not listened to me.  He's my best friend, confidant, and He hears the good the bad and the ugly.

Friends, are you talking to God?  In this verse Paul specifically says "praying at all times".  Are you praying at all times?  I can assure you that if you're not talking to God you're not close to God.  And don't get all affronted like how can you say that!  Whelp, if I'm not talking to my husband on daily basis will my relationship with him fall apart or will it be as close as ever?  If you said as close as ever you might want to check if you're feeling all right.

TALK TO GOD!  Pray at all times, in the Holy Spirit.  Always be alert, persevere, and pray for your Christian brothers and sisters too.  And if you're my friend, just be prepared for me to start including God in our conversations, that's just how I roll peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment