Monday, April 23, 2018

Disagree

So this is my Todd :)

I love him a bunch and a half, he is my peanut butter to my jelly, my peas to my carrots.  He's my best friend.

Every morning we wake up and go sit in our perspective chairs.
And we have a quiet time, sometimes it's just that.  Me praying and him reading his Bible or me reading my Bible and him praying.  Sometimes we have discussions and sometimes we agree and then other times we disagree.

For instance, he hates selfies.  I for, one love them :)
He doesn't agree becoming a member of a church is Biblical, I for one want to be a part of a body of Christ.
He very strongly believes that we are nearing the end times, I for on believe that I need to live each day as if it's my last, but I really don't do the research to see if it actually is my last.

These are disagreements that we have discussed sometimes rationally and other times not so rationally.

Ladies this is to you.  Are you respecting your husbands stance on things?  Or are you belittling him to the ground and pestering him until he changes his mind?

We as Christian women, children of God are called to come under our husband to support him.  We're called to respect him and do our very best to honor him and the choices he has made.
Am I perfect in this?  No, by far my mouth has gotten away from me and said some mean things.  I have bickered and badgered Todd for disagreeing with me on a topic.  I'm not in any way the model wife, but I do see the times where I listen respectfully to his side and I try to understand where he's coming from and I gain something.  

And maybe just maybe they'll bend a little too and take a selfie with you even if they hate it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment