Monday, April 16, 2018

reread

Colossians 2 was really interesting today.  So interesting in fact I had to reread it several times to get the gist of it.  Sometimes that’s how life works, right?  You don’t get a concept so you have to go back and relearn the concept. Ugh... that is so annoying, my mind just doesn’t work like that.  But if anything there is an importance to going back and doing that.

This is what I got in Colossians 2 that being legalistic can be just as harmful as loving everyone to the point that you allow sin to swallow them up.  That the appearance of wisdom i.e. big talk can be incredibly damaging and won’t in any shape or form help you conquer problems.  In fact!  There is no value in that.

What are you doing today?  How is Jesus Christ shaping you and drawing you closer?  I for one know that I can be high falutin’ at times and I can act like there’s a stick up my butt.  Father God change me and mold me to your likeness in every way, speaking only when the Holy Spirit moves me.  Making sure in all things I do, that it is done with the love of Christ Jesus shining through.

No comments:

Post a Comment