Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ring of Secrets

Hello World,
How is everyone enjoying their Valentine Day?  The kids were extremely excited to get treats for the day and a Valentine monkey.  I also got a very nice box of chocolate covered strawberries, from my amazing husband :)  I hope everyone is having a great day from me to you the Jesus book girl.

Ring of Secrets by Roseanna M. White is the story of Winter Reeves.  A young girl looking for a husband in the very elite and loyalist sect in Revolutionary American.  Though she plays the flirtatious young miss she is actually a young woman on the look out for secrets that she could give to the Patriots.  What she didn't expect was to meet Bennet Lane a man with his own secrets.  These two play a deadly game that could end up in death if they don't rely on the One who is in control of everything.

This was a very interesting twist to a story, and I really found myself immersed in this book.  It's been  long time since I've found myself that immersed, that I looked at the clock and was like "eek it's 11:30 at night, must put book down and go to bed".  Ms. White not only knows how to write a good romance, but I loved the historical aspect of it too.  Seeing timeless figures from history come alive was a fun aspect, and I also enjoyed how well she wrote.  I'll definitely be reading more from this author.
*Available March 1, 2013
*This book was given to me via Harvest House Publishers in hopes of my honest opinion and I honestly gave it.

Song of Solomon 5:16
His mouth is sweetness itself; he is altogether lovely. This is my lover, this my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.

What an honor it is to be able to call my husband my lover, my friend.  He truly is a blessing from God and not only does he love me on Valentine's day, but every day he pursues me.  I am indeed blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment