Thursday, February 21, 2013

Picture Perfect

Hello World,
Well for the first time in the privacy of my own house :)  I worked out.  I loaded up a few Zumba dances from Youtube and got down and sweaty.  I had a blast and it was fun trying something new to make my workout go slightly faster.  Do you do anything to workout?  Do you enjoy working out?

Picture Perfect by Janice Thompson is the story of Irish lass Hannah McDermott.  Hannah has always struggled with coming in second.  Not only does she always seem to be putting her foot in her mouth, but she seems to ruin the best laid plans.  She swears that this will be the last time and her celebrity client will have the best pictures taken for her wedding.  The only problem is the archival photographer Drew Kincaid.  He seems to be at the right places at the right times and it doesn't hurt that he's good looking.  What is an Irish girl to do?

This fun lighthearted book was the perfect book for me to read.  It seeped with God's gracious wisdom and had the cutest romance :)  I loved that Janice Thompson wrote a romance where the man literally pursued the girl he liked.  I love a good book where the man knows what he wants and actively goes and gets it.  So dear readers if you're interested in a lively book that will make you laugh I suggest you read Picture Perfect.
“Available February 2013 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”
*This book was given to me via Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group in hopes of my honest opinion and I honestly gave it.

Ephesians 4:29
Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.

Oh snap, have you ever thought that after you just said something that you knew you shouldn't?  I have, many times, actually too many times to count.  This verse is my prayer to myself that nothing corrupt should proceed out of my mouth, that only things that can impart grace to others should be coming out.  This is a good reminder for me, and hopefully for you too.



No comments:

Post a Comment