Saturday, February 9, 2013

5 Days to a Clutter-Free House

Hello World,
How's life :)  We are getting down and dirty today conquering the house one step at a time and using our weapons of cleaners, sponges, and scrubs to win one battle at a time.  The kids rooms, kitchen, and living room are clean and after I write this amazing blog I will will pick up my weapons of mass cleanliness to tackle the rest of the house.  What are you doing today?  Are you tackling anything?

5 Days to a Clutter-Free House by Sandra Felton and Marsha Sims is a great book to get your house back in order.  It's a book that talks about attacking your house with a vengeance to finally see the counter top that you haven't seen in months or that bedroom floor.  It's not only just your house, but also your life in general, like remembering to pick up the kids or having dinner on the table every night.  This book is meant to help you get control of the things that seem out of control.

I really enjoy books like this, maybe because deep in my bright chaotic mind there is a place that truly desires to be clutter free :)  Now to just be able to get it out of the back corner of mind to do it.  What I liked is how Felton and Sims wrote.  They didn't write like the clutter person was someone to be condemned, quite the contrary they showed the positives of being someone who seems to live life freely if not a little messy.  I didn't feel ambushed by the impossible either, I felt rejuvenated like I can finally do this and get a hold of it to maintain the house and my life.  So dear readers if you are a messy beautiful type like me and desire to put a little order back in the beautiful pick up this book.

“Available February 2013 at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”

 *This book was given to me via Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group in hopes of my honest opinion and I honestly gave it.


Today instead of a verse I want to be able to give you this book, so if you want this book please comment with your favorite verse.  I will draw a name from the comment names and let you know the lucky winner in my next blog.  Happy commenting dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment