Wednesday, October 10, 2012

When A Heart Stops

Hello World,
We are getting small projects done at my house today.  Fixing an electrical socket, removing carpet, installing laminate wood flooring, and looking at painting my kitchen.  I love these things and the weather has turned colder, so now it's time to look at our sweet little home.  Are you doing any home repairs?

When a Heart Stops by Lynette Eason is a suspense mystery romance novel (uftah what a sentence).  Serena Hopkins is a medical examiner who has helped the FBI in the past with unsolved crimes.  Now she has been called for her expertise once more to help solve a series of murders.  What looks to be a copycat has turned for the worse when former classmates of Serena's are showing up dead with a doll look a like next to them.  Along with the help of her childhood crush now FBI agent Dominic Allen, Serena has to find the killer before it's too late.

Hold on to your toes dear readers, this is a great suspense book.  I literally was on the edge reading it because it was that good.  Not only will you be reading Serena's point of view, but numerous others, one of them being the killer.  That for me is what made the book.  Seeing all the points of view and wondering who really is killing these people made me want to stay up late and finish it.  So dear readers if you want a book to make you screech from the suspense please read Ms. Eason's When a Heart Stops.
*This book was given to me via Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group in hopes of my honest opinion and I honestly gave it.
“Available October 2012  at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

What a beautiful thing.  Have you ever stopped to really think about this verse?  I can do all things. What does that mean to you?  For me, it means that anything I put my mind to I can do it no matter how big the challenge may look, as long as I have Christ who strengthens me, I truly can do all things!

No comments:

Post a Comment