Thursday, October 4, 2012

Life with Lily

Hello World!
Yesterday it hit me that this would be the last year of pj's all day long, or sleeping in on a weekday.  Kylar will be going to school next year, and with that is added responsibility of waking up early, getting ready on time, and leaving the house.  These days are numbered and it made me grateful for them all the more.  Are you thankful for anything?

Life with Lily by Mary Ann Kinsinger and Suzanne Woods Fisher is a book about a little Amish girl.  Lily lives in Upstate New York with her mom, dad, and two brothers.  Her life is full of adventures and learning experiences.   With her responsibility to her family, learning at school, and growing up Lily is a very busy girl.

This book would be excellent for you to read to your sweet little girl, or maybe even have her read it herself.  The lessons that your little one will learn from reading about Lily is Biblical, and wise.  I also appreciated how Ms. Kinsinger and Ms. Woods Fisher wrote about Amish life.  So dear readers if you have a little girl in your life that would like to learn life lessons and have a few laughs to boot you should read the book Life with Lily to her.

*This book was given to me via Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest opinion and I honestly did.
“Available October 2012  at your favorite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group.”

Psalm 20:4
May He grant you according to your heart's desire, and fulfill all your purpose.

Sometimes I forget that God wants the best for me.  That He truly desires a life blessed, and complete.  So when I'm feeling down in the dumps or mopey I look to this verse to remind me that God wants to grant me my heart's desire, and to have a fulfilled purpose in life.  Don't you forget that either dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment