Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Foolish Heart

Hello avid readers I have another fun book for you to read by Susan May Warren. This is a deep haven novel, but have no fear because you'll still be able to read it without any knowledge of the series. In My Foolish Heart we find Isadora Presley a radio talk show host with a very severe case of panic attacks that literally has left her house bound for several years. Isadora is a woman who gives romance advice to her fellow listeners even though she's never dated anyone. I really enjoyed this book and how Susan May Warren approached issues of purity, fear, and beauty. She allowed the message of salvation and grace to be in the characters daily routine, and it flowed extremely well. So if you're wanting an easy read, with the fluidity of an experienced writer feel free to look up My Foolish Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment