Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sixteen Brides

Don't you just love a good story? A story of when it finishes you're like hey I want more! Well the book Sixteen Brides is just the book for you. Stephanie Grace Whitson writes an enthralling story of sixteen women wanting to head out on their own and make a new life for themselves. This story is a great blend of humor, angst, trepidation, mystery, and love. Where the characters pop out in real life. Ms. Whitson writes with such ease as she blends several of the women's story into one. Sometimes I have a really hard time when an author writes several of the characters stories. I usually am that reader who skips the chapters of an uninteresting character just so I can read about the character that I want. Needless to say, most authors, don't blend them well enough together for me to really want to know someone elses viewpoint. Sixteen Brides is the exact opposite; I came to really care about each and every one of those woman's situation and truly put myself in the situation that they were in. With the beautiful plains of Nebraska as your backdrop and some memorable women I hope you enjoy Sixteen Brides

No comments:

Post a Comment