Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Question

I'm curious to see, dear readers, what your favorite Christian books are? It's been a rare past couple of days in Amarillo. The snow has actually stuck and it's really kind of cold out, so getting to the library has been low on my list. Don't worry though, I will get there and I'll be sure to get a review out to you A.S.A.P. While I'm waiting for the weather to warm up the question popped into my head. What do my readers like to read, what is their favorite author, or favorite Christian book. If you want to comment you have to become a follower, and I would love to hear from you because I'm hoping that there might be some new books I can look up to read and review. Happy reading and if you live in Amarillo stay warm :-)

2 comments:

  1. My favorite books besides the Bible itself are the Lord of the Rings series by Tolkien and the Narnia series by C.S. Lewis. My third favorite author and favorite author more present to today's time is Ted Dekker and any of his books involving the Circle Series, the Books of History, or the Paradise series (which all involve the other anyway since it is a tangled web of brilliance Ted Dekker weaves) are easily some of the most thought-provoking, Biblically-inspired works of fiction ever told. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always enjoyed the Love Comes Softly series by Janette Oke! Plus they have all been made into movies :) So I can WATCH them too!

    ReplyDelete