Sunday, December 4, 2011

Redeeming Love

My friend Carmen asked me to do a review on Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. Let me preface this first that this book is for mature people. So mom's if your daughter is an avid reader, please read this book first before you allow her to read so you can judge the contents to see if it's appropriate for her. Now with this being said I will say that it is by far one of the best books about God's amazing grace and love for us. Francine takes us on Angel's journey through prostitution, marriage, and forgiveness. If you're ever wondering if God loves you or why He allowed certain things to happen to you this is the book you should read. I will also say that this is a great book to give to someone who doesn't know Christ or can't comprehend that God loves them even with their past. So dear readers I highly recommend this book!

1 comment: