Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Sick

Hi Everyone,
Over the last month our kids have had Flu A, Strep, AND Flu B.  To say that we are worn out from the gauntlet of sickness, it's true, we are so worn out.  If you have a moment to pray for our kids I would so appreciate it.

I wanted to show you what I make for a comfort drink for my family.  I call it sick tea because it's full of mint and chamomile tea (click Here for the tea) and Néem Honey.  We like the neem honey because it's raw organic and basically has a lot more health benefits then regular honey.  We got that from Natural Grocers.  I boil my water to about 199 degrees and then let it seep in my tea pot for 5 minutes.  After that I take about a spoonful of honey and pour my tea into my Mary and Martha cup (click Here) and then stir in the honey.

The tea is warm and comforting bringing a perfect twist of minty freshness and calm from the chamomile.  I hope you make it and enjoy it yourself and if you can pray Psalms 41:3 over my sweet family I would really appreciate it.  Thanks so much friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment