Monday, January 22, 2018

Anxiety

Hi Everyone,
Last night I had nightmares,  silly ones now that I think about it but ones that are still giving me rise as I'm awake.  I don't have any desire to talk about something that makes me look vulnerable or for some of you to see me in a different light but Jesus put this on my heart and who am I to say no.

I struggle with anxiety, the kind that makes you stay up late or wakes you up in the middle of the night.  Night after night of this happening and your desperate to try anything just so you can function.   I would memorize verses and say them in my head but it wouldn't go away, I would read my Bible during the night time thinking maybe I just need to be in the Word and it wouldn't go away.  I did everything that friends said to do hoping that one of them would work.  Medication works but I get sores in my mouth in them after taking them for more then a night.

I'm not here to say here's what you need to do to conquer this but I am here to say that even through this time of anxiety you need to trust that Jesus Christ has you.  He is wrapping His loving arms around you and is holding you during this time.  As you can see I still struggle with anxiety but I have come to terms with the fact that this anxiety might never go away and I need to fully rely on God who will carry me through it.  You are loved by a mighty God friend, never forget He will stand by you.

For everyone who struggles with anxiety, I feel you.  I know what you're going through and I hate it.  I pray as you have this burden that you remain under the shade and comfort of Jesus Christ and in everything trust in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord.

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment