Friday, January 19, 2018

A grateful heart

Colossians 3:15
And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful.

Every morning my husband hears the alarm and wakes up.  Now I'm going to be truthful, there is no way I would wake up at 5:00 am to pray and study my Bible unless he woke up first and started the coffee.   Every morning I think "Ok, time to get up he's going to serve me coffee". It's such a small silly thing but I'm thankful for that.  My time in prayer and reading our Father's treasured Word is incredibly essential to my day and to the people who interact with me during the day.

Friends you may not have a husband who will make you coffee but what can you do to spend time with God?  What are you willing to get up for so that you can start your day out, or maybe it needs to be another part of your day.  Either way find time for God and I promise you Colossians 3:15 will happen Christ's peace will rule in your heart and you'll be thankful.

Praying for you all today, love you.

If you like this cup, click Here for it :-)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks!!! This post is providencialy provided I think ;-)

    ReplyDelete