Wednesday, January 17, 2018

My Why

Hello Everyone,
So two days ago I listened on a phone conference from Mary and Martha, the first thing this sweet lady did for us was pray over us women.  Can I just say "Wow". This is something to me at least that is so uplifting and refreshing.

I know I've been posting a lot about the children's selection of Mary and Martha but this selection has truly been a blessing to my kiddos.  Right smack dab in the middle of my two girls sleeping peacefully (they sometimes like to have sleep overs and they've been doing this for ages, here's another pic of them when they first started doing this) is a stuffed animal.
These plush little stuffed animals are God Made Just One, ours is the Kangaroo Plush and Livie can not go anywhere with out it.  School, gymnastics, church, all over town this little friend has gone with her.  Friends, you have to understand my kids are blanket kids.  They don't do stuffed animals, as you can see from the first picture what is prominent is the kangaroo, and in the 2nd picture the blankets.  They are indeed plush and squishy and seriously if I wasn't a 35 year old woman I would totally get my own!
These little beauties are $24 and here is the link to get them :-) click Here.
Have a great day and I pray that as God told Paul in Acts 23:11 that you take courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment