Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Convicted

Hi Everyone,
Today I read Romans 2 and I was convicted.  I know why too.  Sometimes my actions are different then my words.  All too often I teach my kids something but do something else entirely.  For instance my oldest saying a snarky remark to her siblings and me realizing that I say those exact same words.  How can I tell her not to say them when they have past my mouth?  

Lord Jesus I pray that my thoughts, words, and actions glorify you today.  That I honor you in all that I do, and please Lord Jesus forgive me for those times that I've stumbled, forgive me for those that my words have hurt.  Holy Spirit be my friend and guide today as you lead me down the path of your will.  May your grace flow deep in the ones who are reading this and if they are convicted they realize how deep Your ( Father God) love is for them.  May we understand that in your kindness you correct us.

No comments:

Post a Comment