Thursday, January 18, 2018

Author Melanie Cellier

Hello World,
My sweet Liv is sick today with strep.  Our poor family has been hit hard with sinus infections, type A flu, strep etc...  The hardest thing for this mama is figuring out that even though my job is important my family needs to come first.  So even if it's UIL concert/sight reading season I'm taking off because they need me.   You would think this wouldn't be hard, but selfishly my heart says "you need your students to know this by this time and you're behind schedule!" I can seriously feel,the anxiety creeping up because I'm missing school today.  If you have a chance pray for both Liv and I, that Liv is getting better and that in the end I'm at peace with everything.  Thanks!

The Four Kingdoms by Melanie Cellier are fairytale retellings.  These books have just enough of the old familiar fairytales to make them timeless but also new enough to not get that what happens next feeling, if you get what I mean.  They're awesome!
Melanie Cellier is the author of this fabulous series and I have really enjoyed her writing and clean romance.  She does a great job at character development as well as world building.  Please look her up, in fact here is a link to her books on Amazon click Here.  Ok sweet friends I'm off to spend a day full of taking care of my Livie Lou, have a great day!

1 Thessalonians 5:18King James Version (KJV)

18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

No comments:

Post a Comment