Thursday, January 3, 2013

Vacation

Hello World,
Sorry for the sporadic blogs these past few weeks.  Most publishing companies do not promote books in the month of December and because of that I have taken a short break as well :)  As you can see I wish that this short little vacation would include a sandy desolate beach, but alas the budget of a book blogger is meager and would not permit my extravagant imagination :)  Have a great New Year everyone and I will be back to my regular blogging schedule Starting the week of January 6th. 

While I'm here feel free to comment and say what books you would be interested in having me review.  I would love to do that for you and already I have some friends who have asked me to review Unglued ( a Bible Study) and Harbringer.  Let me know your thoughts and I will try my hardest to review them and discuss them here on the blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment