Wednesday, May 9, 2012

In Too Deep

Hello World,
Happy Wednesday to you all, I hope you're enjoying the spring weather.  It is a beautiful day in Amarillo, Texas, but truthfully Amarillo starts having nice weather around February.  I absolutely love that I live in a warm state :-)  This morning we visited some dear friends, the kids had fun playing together and I got to have a little adult time.  As Kylar says "Mommy I love going to this house."

In Too Deep is just a sweet romance of second chances. The Kincaid Brides series has it all, romance, mystery, suspense, Christ's amazing love, and memorable moments.  Book two the of the series doesn't let the reader down with all of the above :-)   Here we get Ethan and Audra's story.   Two character's deeply wounded by their past experience and are afraid to fully love.   What happens is a story that tells of trusting God and one another.

I really enjoy reading books that have a little bit of everything in them.  By that I mean not ten different story lines, but a little dash of suspense, maybe a cup of romance, half cup of mystery and Christ's love as the main ingredient.  In the end the story is like a beautiful baked pie, when adding everything together you get a delightfully delicious treat.  Sorry for the food comparisons, I'm  craving one of my Grandma Marion's apple pies :-)  I would recommend this book, it is beautifully written and very fun to read.

Proverbs 2:9-11
Then you will understand what is right, just, and fair, and you will know how to find the right course of action every time.  For wisdom will enter your heart, and knowledge will fill you with joy.  Wise planning will watch over you.  Understanding will keep you safe.

Oh how many times have I cried out to God for wisdom.  Beseeching God for the direction He wants us to go in.  And do you want to know a secret...  God has never let me down in giving it to me or my husband.  What a beautiful thing to understand what is right, just, and fair, to know the right course of action.  All I have to do is ask!  For then wisdom will enter my heart, and knowledge will fill me with joy.  I will finally be able to plan wisely, and understanding will keep me and my husband safe.  Why wouldn't you want to ask God for wisdom, it seems like a no brainer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment