Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Lasting Impression

Hello Readers, I have a new book for you called A lasting Impression by Tamera Alexander.  Her books are all incredibly good, I haven't read a book of hers where I thought that it was poorly written.  A Lasting Impression is set in Nashville, Tennessee just after the civil war.  Claire is a very talented, yet undiscovered artist.  Just recently losing her mother and father she is on her own in the land of Dixie.  Her adventure takes her to the Belmont Mansion where Adelicia Acklen resides.  She there runs into people who support her and nourish her talent.

I hope you read this book because it is just decadent.  The images that Ms. Alexander paints with her pen are simply beautiful.  The book is full of life, humor, and romance.  I appreciated how she wrote about how Claire found her faith.  Claire was like a flower growing, where each person added some water to her soul. So dear readers I hope you get the time to read A Lasting Impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment