Sunday, January 14, 2018

Mary and Martha

Hi Everyone :-)
So I am shamelessly promoting this really awesome fairly new business that I just got myself into.  This company is called Mary and Martha and as you can tell the founders have been around awhile.  This company is a Christian based home goods, and they sell children's toys, books, games, and puzzles.   My mom gave us several of their items and I absolutely fell in love with them, and thought what they hay might as well try something new.  So here I am shamelessly promoting on my blog a company that is really awesome!

So when I prayed about becoming a consultant one of the things that I wanted was to be more intentional with my husband and kids.  This puzzle God Made Just One was perfect for our family of five.  As you can see the pieces are big and easy to hold and the puzzle itself is bright and vibrant and the perfect size for a floor puzzle not too big and not too small.



 This verse Galatians 1:15 was a great conversation starter for our family and we were able to talk about what might God's plan be for them.
Our family had a lot of fun putting it together and it was a good 20 minutes spent working together.  Some corrections had to be made with how my little ones spoke to each other but all in all they did a really good job communicating correctly.


In the end the whole family had a blast putting this puzzle together by Mary and Martha.  So if you would like this puzzle you can contact me 806-464-0029 and I'll get your order ready.  I'm hoping to have my website up and ready soon!
If you've never heard of Mary and Martha please feel free to click Her to shop their website :-). I'll continue to post more things from them as well as reviewing books and I'm thinking I'm going to show you a few of my favorite recipes too.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment