Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Rejoice

Hello Everyone :-)
I can't read this verse without singing the song.  I loved Sunday school when I was growing up, we would have our own worship time and then dedicated teachers would pour into us.  My heart goes out to each of my Sunday school teachers because of the amazing influence you all were to my walk with Jesus Christ.

Yesterday I received a huge box from Mary and Martha.  To the delight of my kids we opened them up to see what I had gotten.  I'm going to post pictures of what I got and how I use them for decoration, but understand friends that they're not just for decoration their for your everyday use too.

This first one is the His Goodness Lazy Susan, I have it in a corner near my stovetop because I can quick grab my oil, salt, and pepper when I'm cooking.  If your interested in buying this click Here

  Here is a cute little trio is the Fruit of the Spirit Bowl, chalkboard tray, and kitchen caddy.  All of these products shown have a verse on them.  I love the fact that my house has verses littered all over the place :-) if you would like this trio click Here
 The next picture is our Pray Continually canister.  This is really big and will be able to fit a large bouquet of flowers in it or dozens of chocolate chip cookies :-) if you would like this product click Here
Last but not least our honey pot and fresh joy pitcher!  I plan on using my fresh joy picture every day for dinner so my kids can serve themselves a drink at the table.  The honey pot is actually quite large and I'm not too sure if I want to put honey in it.  We shall see :-). If you would like these products please feel free to visit my website 
                                 https://www.mymaryandmartha.com/18012/shop/catalog.aspx

Have a great day friends, and I pray that you rejoice and b glad for this is the day the Lord has given you! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment