Sunday, January 29, 2017

Rescue Me


Hello World,
I have had a busy weekend with my orchestra students performing in UIL's solo/ensemble.  They did such a great job, every single one of them making the highest rank a 1 :)  Being a middle school orchestra director can be a lot of hard work, but it can be so rewarding.  Do you enjoy your job?

Rescue me by Susan May Warren is the second book in the Montana Rescue series.  This brings together Sam and Willow.  Willow has loved Sam for ages which is a little hard because is dating Willow's sister.  She tries incredibly hard to ignore her feelings, but that proves to be hard when they go on a youth hiking trip that goes from good to worse.

OH Boy!  I love reading Susan May Warren's books.  I don't know how she does it, but her story lines are always fresh, filled with adventure, romance, and God's wisdom.  Rescue me did not fail me.  It was full of great characters and this book digs deeper into Sam, Willow, Pete, Jess and Sierra.  You'll love how the story continues and the plot thickens with each page turned.  So dear readers if you love a great book that tugs on your heart strings, that brings the beautiful Montana sky to your backyard; you need to read Rescue me by Susan May Warren.

*Yo peeps this book was given to me in hopes of my honest opinion.

They cried to you and were saved; in you they trusted and were not disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment