Monday, January 23, 2017

In the Shadow of Denali



Hello World,
Yesterday for our family movie night we watched the new 2016 version of Pete's Dragon.  Oh my goodness, I was balling like a baby.  The movie was a great tale and fun to watch with our 8, 7, and 5 year old, but people;  be prepared for some very sad moments.

In the Shadow of Denali by Tracie Peterson and Kimberley Woodhouse brings an incredible story with mystery, love, and vengeance to the panoramic beauty of Alaska.  Come along mountain guides, cooks, politicians, and young entrepreneurs.  See the breathtaking views in the eyes of Alaskan natives and feel the pull of the timeless wonder.   Under all that beauty is a mystery that's years old and a young man visiting in hopes to uncover the death of his Father.

This book truly was an artistic dessert for my reading eyes.  If you love historical romance and are curious about what Alaska looks like you need to read this book.  It truly was one of the most descriptive books and I loved learning about Alaska.  So dear readers if this is something that you like you definitely need to read In The Shadow Of Denali.

*Yo peeps this book was given to me for my honest review.

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.




No comments:

Post a Comment