Sunday, January 1, 2017

Moonbow Night



Hello World,
So it's my birthday today :)  I turned 34 on this New Year's Day.  Today was filled with many dear friends wishing me a Happy Birthday, a husband who bent over backwards to make this day special for me, and I will admit going shopping because Dillard's has their annual New Year's Day sale on my birthday :)  It was a great day, and I wanted to end it with a great book.  What did you do today?

A Moonbow Night by Laura Frantz is about young Tempe Tucker.  Her family had to flee their hometown when Tempe's Father killed a man.   Now living in the Kentucke wilderness, their family has created a way station of sorts for travelers.   Their house is a place to get a homemade meal and a good nights sleep.  Tempe meets Sion when he is scouting for a survey company.  Though there is an immediate attraction both have past loves who died.  Are they willing to love once again, or will the ghost's of their loved ones for ever be in the way?

With such grace and beautiful prose Ms. Frantz has woven a tale so incredible it makes me sigh just thinking about it.  She is an incredible author and each new story she rights is always full of depth and the characters seem to come alive while your reading.  I loved the characters in "A Moonbow Night", each one was dear and it made me want to chat with them over coffee.  I know it's a good book when there is a variety of emotion; from laughter, to tears this book has it all.  If you're wanting a good book to read please go ahead and get "A Moonbow Night", it's available January 3, 2016.

*This book was freely given to me for my honest review.

Proverbs 31:25 (ESV)


Strength and dignity are her clothing,

    and she laughs at the time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment