Saturday, June 22, 2013

Touching Heaven

Hello World,
We are vacationing this week!  It has been such a blast seeing family and sweet friends.  Reuniting with them is always memorable and fun.  Are you doing anything fun this weekend?

Touching Heaven by Leanne Hadley are little stories that show the faith of children when it seems that they have nothing.  These children have been diagnosed with brain tumors, cancers, rare diseases, and yet they are resilient and filled with joy.  This book is about their lives and deaths, their love and joy filled ending.

Being a mother of three this was a book I read with a kleenex box.  Not only does this book tell some very hard stories, but it also tells about God and His amazing love for everyone.  Dear readers, I know this review is short, but I highly recommend this book to you.  It is something that I feel everyone should read.

*This book was given to me via Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group in hopes of my honest opinion and I honestly gave it.

*Available June 2013 at your nearest book retail.

Matthew 11:28
Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

I don't think there is a single person in this world that hasn't experienced being tired.  I know for me when I'm tired the thought of rest seems like heaven to me.  And here we have Jesus telling us to come to Him, anyone who is weary or burdened, come to Him and He will give you rest.  What a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment