Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Over the Edge

Hello World!
First and foremost, thank you ever so much to my followers.  I am only two more followers away from being able to join Booksneeze.  So if you haven't joined yet please take pity on this poor little blog reviewer and start following me :)  I can promise you, you will not regret it!  My kids are watching Up right now.  Have you ever watched it?  It's a great movie, you learn about respecting people, and doing what you believe in.  If you haven't watched go ahead and watch Up, the music is great in it too.

Over the Edge is the third and final book in the Kincaid Brides series.  You will finally get to hear about Seth's story, and boy does he have a story.  You see, he doesn't remember officially marrying  Callie.  So when she shows up with a little baby to boot he's at a loss for words.  Isn't life just crazy and for Seth that defines his very existence.  Will they be able to work out their relationship and will Seth remember getting married in the first place?

This series grew on me.  I will admit to not being a fan in the beginning of it, but after each book my heart grew for the Kincaid brothers and their plight in life.  Seth is slightly loco, and truthfully I was always curious how Ms. Connealy was going to handle this story.  She did a great job at explaining his past and also writing it in his voice.  I enjoyed the added suspense of the book too.  So dear readers if you're interested in a fun playful book with a little suspense thrown in, you'll enjoy Over the Edge.
*This book was given to me via Bethany House a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest opinion, and I honestly gave it :)

Isaiah 25:9 NASB
In that day the people will proclaim, "This is our God.  We trusted in Him, and He saved us.  This the Lord, in whom we trusted.  Let us rejoice in the salvation He brings!"

What a sweet praise to our amazing Father.  May I always remember that this is our God, I trusted in Him and He saved me.  Has he saved you dear readers?  Can you remember all the countless times you trusted in the Lord?  If you have rejoice in the salvation He can bring!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say thank you dear readers for helping me reach my goal of thirty followers. To all my followers I'll be drawing a name for a free fiction and non-fiction book. I'll let you know soon who won :)

    ReplyDelete