Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Shimmer

Hello World,
This morning started off with a rough start, the kids were grumpy.  Heaven forbid, I made them read!  Oh no!  I'm a horrible mother, to make them read!!!  The angry looks, the mumbling, and then I called my parents.  And like the child that I used to be, I grumbled and mumbled to them.  My kids are being mean, and you two have to start staying home, this is called a pandemic for a reason, and both of you are over 65!

It was a rough start to the day, and then my mom and dad prayed for me.  Such a simple thing, but after that like the beautiful sun that shone today for us, it broke through my mood and it got better.  Friends, do you have someone praying for you?  Even when you don't want them to?  Even when the clouds are covering everything that could be good, I hope you have someone in your life who will pray for you.  If not, let me be that person :)

So we ended the day with the kids playing in the sprinklers and begging to give the dog a bath :)  I'm blessed that the sweet light was pleasant to my eyes and that the sun was out.

PS Canon was not harmed or mistreated during the bath and she now smells like fresh linen, not really but she does smell better ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment