Monday, March 23, 2020

Random

Hello World,
This may be the most surreal thing I've seen in a while.  If you don't know, my full time job is an orchestra director with a middle school here in Texas.  I teach four beautiful orchestras each day and I am blessed beyond belief by their bright intelligent wit and love for music.  Each day is new, and each day is a blessing to me because I get to do something that I love.

Today I packed up all my curriculum, instruments, and snacks and went back to my house to begin a new way of teaching.  To wait patiently while our school district works through the logistics of going online, and working remotely.  They have been doing so much, going above and beyond.  I'm grateful for all they've done, but the reality of it still hasn't settled in for me yet. 

As we all leap in to this unknown, I want to encourage you to look into the Word of God, the Holy Bible, the living breath of life.  I pray that you find hope, I pray that you look into this book called the Bible that gives you so much.  There is too much random things that are happening in this world for you to not search out the truth.  If you're looking for answers, I can guarantee the Bible is the one place that will give you them.


1 comment: