Saturday, March 21, 2020

Beauty in the midst

Hello World,
When I look back during this time of uncertainty, I want to remember an earnest heart wanting to know God’s ways.  At the end of this, I want to be a better person, someone who is willing to help.  Someone who is able to see the good in a person.

This verse hit me today.  have I learned the Lord’s way, have I followed Him fully.  I pray that I follow my Savior’s guidance and ways.  That I seek His truth, because God is my salvation.  May I wait all the day long for what God has for me, because He is my steadfast love. For God has been and will be forever.

Today I hope you grasp on to the path Jesus has for you and that you find the beauty in the midst of this trying time.  Love you all.

The Jesus Book Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment