Friday, March 20, 2020

Mercy Me Oh My


Hello World,
What a different perspective one day can bring.   The week for me was a bit scary, I realized that I had not changed out of my pajamas for three days.  My mind was going into the worst case scenarios and it wasn't leaving.   Today I read in Daniel about Daniel's plea to the Lord.  These verses were like a bell ringing in my head, a light that went off saying "Breezy, stop.  God didn't give you a spirit of fear, but of love and peace."

If you're struggling like I was, I pray today for you all that God bends his head down to you, and that your voice is heard.  That our eyes are open to the desolation and that He hears our pleas.  He is a merciful God who is always there. 

As a city may our Father God hear our pleas, whether it is social distancing, losing a job because of stores closing, or tightening of the budget.   Whatever has you in a desolate place, I pray in all of this may God hear each of your cries and answer.  Not because of our righteousness, but because of your great mercy Father God.

Love you all, let me know please what I can pray for, or how I can help.  I would like to try to not only give prayers, but help as well.

love you all,
The Jesus Book Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment