Thursday, March 19, 2020

Daniel 5:17



Hello World,
I have to admit these last few weeks have been eye opening to me.  How does everything change in a blink.  Oddly in my daily readings I have been reading in Daniel and Revelation.  In the midst of this I found comfort in the fact that Daniel went through much more.  This is not to say that others are not going through rough times, but for me it's a comfort to know that God watches over His kids. 

This verse in Daniel is in reply to the King of Medes who had a riddle to solve and Daniel solved it.  He didn't care about the momentary reward, or the comfort of the Kings favor, he cared only for bringing glory and honor to His God.  Friends during this time I want you to try and find comfort in our Lord Jesus.  He above all else is something real that you can cling to. 

Know that my thoughts and prayer are with you at this time, know that I'm praying for you all.

Love,
The Jesus Book Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment