Friday, March 27, 2020

Canon

This is Canon,  she is the most mellow dog.  I mean it, all she does is sleep and sneak around the house to end up by you and then lay down and sleep next to you.  Because of recent events she has been getting more time with the family, and I’ve noticed that this dog is an attention seeking, snuggle, ball loving maniac!  She cracks me up with her constant need to carry a ball in her mouth at all times.

When we’re bored in the house, we’ll play who will Canon go to.  My kids have tried their hardest to have Canon come to them.  They’ll bribe her with balls, peanut butter, bones, yelling Canon lets go for a walk, but (very selfishly) if I call her, she immediately leaves them and comes to me.
My ever faithful, loving pup,  I hope you all experience the love of a dog :)

Have a great night world,
Love,
The Jesus Book Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment