Friday, April 7, 2017

Edens Garden


Hello World,
Today I'm fighting a double ear infection as well as a sinus infection.  This will be the first time I've been this sick in a very long time.  I'm pretty granola when it comes to fighting sickness as well as being healthy eating in general.  I'm not a big fan of using medication to make me feel better though I will use them if needed.   Yesterday, I received essential oils from Edens Garden.  These essential oils are 100% pure therapeutic grade oil and they're simply amazing.  I used the Frankincense and Myrrh in a netti pot to help my sinus infection and relief from pressure was instant. I also love that they're Christian and they give back 10% of their profits.  It's an amazing product at an extremely reasonable price.

So if you've never tried essential oils or are just tired of paying through the roof for pure oils I highly suggest you give Edens Garden a try.  Oh! I forgot, I use it on my kiddos too, Drew had a really bad tummy ache with a 100.2 temp, I rubbed Fighting Five with coconut oil on his tummy and feet yesterday.  He woke up this morning ready to go and no temp :-)

Here's the link if you want to check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment