Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Working Out

Here are Todd and I.

It came to my mind that we’re not the young athletic and in shape couple that we used to be.  We’ve gotten lazy and quite honestly I like chocolate and Lays potatoes chips oh and my goodness I love Pepsi too!  This last weekend we have decided to start making healthier choices and to work out.

Ugh, I hate working out.  I hate the way my body feels afterwards and I hate the feeling of wanting to eat chocolate and chips but I can’t because of my decision to eat healthy.  Why does feeling sore after a workout feel like your about to get the flu!  That’s totally not fair, and it should be made illegal ;-)

What makes me motivated  though is toned and defined muscles.  I can do this!  For goodness sake I do not want my flabby arms swinging to and fro when I play cello!

So friends, if you see Todd and I or even think of us, say a prayer while we try to make healthier decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment