Saturday, May 26, 2018

Lularoe

Hello Sweet Friend!
It is summer :)  I can't tell you how incredibly nice it is to enjoy my family, and the ability to travel at any given moment.  One of the things that I'm always on the look out for is the perfect dress that can be dressed up or dressed down.  The dress needs to be comfy, but not show any of my butt cheeks ;-)  It's an added bonus if it has pockets!

To my lady readers, guess what?  I found the perfect dress.  The picture above is me in the Amelia by Lularoe, my friend Kelly Becktold took an incredible leap to open up her own small business and has done incredibly well by clothing women in comfortable, fashionable clothing.  If you haven't ever tried Lularoe I suggest you check out her website, you can click Here.

Here's another pattern of the dress and a full look of it :)
So friends :)  go check out Kelly's site and see if there's anything that might fit you.



No comments:

Post a Comment