Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Top Ten Books

Hello World,
I wanted to do something fun today and give you my top ten books of 2012.  Books that I would re-read over and over, and that I want to share with you as my favorite for this year :)

1.This book had all the makings with suspense, surprise and adventure.  It was written Pre-Civil War and it was sweet.

2.  The characters made this book incredibly memorable.  The dialogue was witty and I'm still chuckling over some of the scenes.

3.  Her scenes are absolutely breath taking and while I'm reading her books the images are so vivid and memorable that you won't want to put it book down.

4.  I love a good story and this is exactly what I got when I read this book.  You'll love Katie and Robert's story.

5. This book had me guessing until the very end.  If you like a good mystery you'll like this book

6.  For all of you chiclit readers you'll enjoy this sassy book with a snitch of poignancy.

7.  I loved this sea faring tale, it was fun and had me imagining a good adventure on the high seas.

8. In your face truthful, and I recommend it to all you married ladies out there.

9.   A really neat story of undercover agents, a damsel in distress, and railroad robbers.  It was a read until your done kind of book.

10.  Fast pace and suspenseful you won't regret reading this book.  

Enjoy reading dear readers, I most certainly did this year :)

Romans 4:20
No distrust made him waiver concerning the promises of God.  His faith grew stronger as he gave glory to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment