Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Book of Gardening Projects for Kids

Hello World,
Happy Non Fiction Saturday :)  We have been enjoying the weather here in Amarillo.  It's been a beautiful 70 degrees in the morning which makes it amazing to play and imagine in our backyard.  What I like most outside is my small little corner garden.  It's perfect for our family and just right for my hectic schedule to handle.  I hope you're enjoying this nice cool days too.  Also friends, I am so close to getting on Booksneeze I just need 14 more followers.  So dear readers if you are a regular reader please follow me.  I know I'm sounding desperate, but desperate times call for desperate measures, and if you sign up everyone of my followers is invited to my house for milk and cookies :)

The Book of Gardening Projects for Kids, is a great book for the gardener who has kids.  Ironic hey...  Anyways this neat little book is full of fun ways to get the kids involved in gardening and it allows them to get down and dirty.  If you have a yard and you have kids you should really consider doing this inexpensive learning activity.

I really loved all of the cool ways to get your child involved.  The activities vary for the small child all the way up to young adult.  The activities are easy to do, and I loved how visual the book was using real life pictures of kids doing them.  Really dear readers this is a great book, and you just might learn something from it along with your kids :)

Romans 12:9
Let love be genuine, Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.

What a good reminder, that I need to genuinely love, to truly hate what is evil, and to hold fast to the things that are good.  Father please remind me of this verse on a daily basis, as I am with people of all walks of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment